Digital Marketing Intern
We are always looking for quality people to join our marketing team.
- Create and manage Google AdWords/BingAds campaigns;
- Manage Online Marketplace stores (Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, etc)
- Responsible for content creation, monitoring and maintenance of websites;
- Keep up with current PPC and SEO strategies and best practices;
- Analyzes website traffic;
- General daily tasks to support the efforts of the team.
- Hard working and possessing strong drive to achieve more and develop skills
- Deep interest in digital marketing or ability to show basic knowledge of the industry;
- Deep interest and basic knowledge in Adwords/Bingads campaigns;
- Deep interest and basic knowledge in Google Analytics;
- Deep interest and basic knowledge in SEO;
- Basic knowledge in MS Excel;
- Very good command of English;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Graphic Design Skills – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Google Adwords/Analytics Certifications
What we offer:
- Freedom to use your skills in every area of marketing;
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Opportunities for career growth
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity for a full time paid position
If you think this position is a good match for you, please send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.